Update v0.081 Paint Bucket
The focus of the update is the addition of the paint bucket tool and improved performance.
- Added the paint bucket tool. Works with the CHR page and the Nametable area.
- Added tool specific buttons for the Pen, Tile and Bucket tools.
- Added contiguous paint toggle.
- Removed shift and control hotkeys for handling when to affect pixels and attributes. These are now handled by the tool buttons.
- Lowered NAW's fps from 120 to 30 for less intensive CPU/GPU usage. Changed from custom to system cursors as a consequence.
- Added checkbox button type.
- Added "draw pixel" and "draw attribute" options to the Pen, Tile and Bucket tools.
- Added the zoom tool to the toolbar.
- Added nam stats display. Mouse over the nametable area to get info on the status bar.
- Added the hotkeys under the File menu.
- Picking a tile with the right mouse button now also picks the pixel color and tile attribute.
- Picking a color now updates the CHR page attribute live.
- Optimized the color picker's performance.
- Fixed issue with combination of auxiliary keys (control, shift, alt) and hotkeys.
- Fixed a bug with exporting nametables 1, 2 and 3.
- Fixed the automatic selection of which CHR page to set as active when importing a PPU dump.
- Fixed the hotkey for saving the project.
NAW v0.081.zip 2 MB
Sep 11, 2021
Get NES Assets Workshop: NAW
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.