There are major new features in this new NAW version!
New in v0.104:
- Sprites editor! Add, delete, move and flip all sprites on the screen, in 8x8 and 8x16 modes.
- Draw directly in the sprites layer in 8x8 mode (must start from all empty sprites).
- A simple tutorial project is loaded as default at startup. You may turn this off or replace the project file in NAW's folder with a project of your choosing (bins\SampleProj-001.naw).
- Write tool! Assign tiles to keys and then just type away! Supports cursor movement, setting a rectangle area, and loading/saving tbl files.
- Sprite overflow simulation and flicker simulation!
- Copy and paste bitmap data to and from other programs using the clipboard! Whenever the image has more than 4 colors, NAW will automatically reduce the color count.
- Experimental circle tool (somewhat buggy at this point, but usable).
- Several small improvements, fixes and more detailed tooltips.
- Now supports space and other characters for project names.
NAW v0.07.zip 2 MB
Sep 08, 2021
NAW v0.06.zip 2 MB
Aug 29, 2021
NAW v0.081.zip 2 MB
Sep 11, 2021
NAW v0.082.zip 2 MB
Oct 21, 2021
NAW v0.083.zip 2 MB
Oct 23, 2021
NAW v0.104.zip 5 MB
Jul 07, 2022
Get NES Assets Workshop: NAW
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.